Saturday, July 26, 2008

Playing at Papa EE's

So, it's Saturday night, and I don't have a wedding. I really don't know what to do with myself, so I decided to post some pics I snapped of the kids yesterday.

Jenny still hasn't had the baby:( But, we did get to go see the funniest movie I've seen in a very long time...Step Brothers! If your idea of fun is to watch Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly act like 10 year olds for an hour and a half, then this movie is for you! Be warned, this movie has absolutely no plot, but it's funny as hell! Enjoy the trailer.

WARNING: It's the restricted trailer, so there is some foul language


Now for the pics.

Max sure loves Kobe. I'm glad that Kobe and Otis keep the kids happy until we can get a dog of our own next year.

Otis and Kobe play together sometimes...but not too often.

Max was showing Ava how to jump on the bed



She can pop out a baby any minute, but she's still got enough energy to tickle Ava.


Max wanted to get in on the tickling.

How can you not love mixing vanilla ice cream and apple sauce?


Have a great weekend, and who knows, maybe my next post will have some newborn pics:)