Thursday, July 3, 2008

KC Wedding Scene

Hey all, I just wanted to let everyone know about a sweet, brand spankin' new wedding planning resource for brides in the area. It's called KC Wedding Scene, and it's got tons and tons of great info for anyone planning a wedding. There is a vendor directory, current articles on weddings, a bride's blog and a vendor's blog. I'll be posting a couple times a month on the vendor blog about lots of random wedding stuff, so check there often.

Also, if any of my current brides want to get involved with the bride's blog, let me know. They are looking for brides (and grooms) who want to share anything about planning their wedding. I think it's a great idea to give couples and vendors a place to share info and interact with one another. So, what are you waiting for, head on over to read my first post on the vendor blog!