Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lily & Audrey

This morning we got to do Lily's 6 month pics...and, yep, she's still a cute-chunky-smiley baby!

Side Note - Jenny had to pull Audrey to the side and do some pics of her to warm her up for me. I don't know what happened, but Audrey started crying the second she saw me. After Emma last week, am I losing my touch? Also, a big thanks to my wonderful wife who is due to be induced on the 29th of this month, and still tagging along on a hot, muggy Sunday morning to help me get some smiles:)




Here's a Jenny shot


Lily really wants to eat her toes, but can't quite reach...if only she had some help...hmm

How cute is this? And, it's another shot of Jenny's. Seriously, she's going to have a baby sometime in the next 9 days, and she's out capturing shots like this! Are you kidding me?

Yep, another one from Jenny



These next two would look great hanging next to each other...hint, hint:)



I loved her purse:)

Thanks, Dad, for the help with the feet...I've been trying to eat these babies all morning:)