Sunday, July 20, 2008

Married: Dina & Brenden

Ceremony & Reception Location: Hobbs Building

Yesterday was a first for me. I haven't been this nervous before a wedding since my first one over 3 years ago. I was nervous because Jenny got the day off (she is having a baby soon, if you hadn't heard), and it was the first wedding of my own that I've ever shot without her. Luckily, I had the opportunity to work with a couple of awesome photographers, Claire from Visionaire Studios, and Reza from Red Dog Productions. I can't wait to see their images. They kicked ass all day, and between the 3 of us, I don't think we missed a thing!

Yesterday was also the second time that I've gotten to shoot at the amazing Hobbs Building in the West Bottoms. Seriously, this place freakin' rocks! As far as the wedding goes, Dina looked gorgeous and had one of the most amazing dresses I've ever seen! And Brenden didn't look too shabby either:) It was hot, but we all made it through and had a blast dancing all night. Now enjoy some teasers from the wedding...

The ring picture


Dina and her dad before the ceremony

Here's Brenden's reaction as Dina was walking down the aisle

You want me to say what:)

The bride & groom are always smiles as they walk back down the aisle

I told you Brenden came well dressed

This might be one of my favorite shots...EVER!

They were working it...

Still workin' it

Even while walking, they had style!


Instead of cake, they had homemade Italian cookies, YUMMMMMM (And, Dina, Jenny loved the cookies I brought home for her;)

Dina's dad came to party!

and so did the flower girls

It's a family tradition to sing "My Girl" to the bride, backed up by all the other men who've had to do the same thing

I love this shot of the two of them right after Brenden was done singing