Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fallon

Okay, so tonight was my first shoot since Jenny had the baby, and I don't know why, but I was a little nervous. I don't know if it was because Fallon was 15, and I haven't shot many teens before, or if it was because Jenny wasn't going to be there to help me out. Either way, Fallon informed me that she was nervous too, but once we started shooting, our nerves were okay and we had a blast (if that makes sense)! We jumped in puddles, played with some construction cones, ate ice cream, and jumped some more, and sadly, I can't post all of my favs (I had 29), so enjoy a good portion of them:)

Leslie - I told you I'd have the pics up by 11 or 11:30, so I hope you haven't wasted TOO much time hitting the refresh button:)

She has some beautiful eyes. Also, no re-touching was done on the eyes in any of the pictures except for a little dodging here and there, they were actually that rockin!







This is one of those pictures I look at and wonder, what is she thinking about here?

Fallon really enjoyed the ice cream:)


These last 2 need to be hanging next to each other somewhere

And, yes, I know what you're thinking, but no, I did not re-touch the eyes