Monday, July 14, 2008

Pancakes with Olivia

If you've read my blog for a while now, you may have noticed that I love pancakes! I can eat them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, it really doesn't matter the time of day.

Well, this morning we had Heather and Olivia Cole over for pancakes and some play-time fun. Before we get to the pictures I want to let you guys in on a little secret. Well, maybe it's not a secret, but it's really cool. Heather is having a contest where she will shoot your wedding for free! Yes, that's right, I said free! You can read all about it here in this post on her blog. Here's a quote, straight from Heather, "The reality is that bad things happen to good people, hard times, money problems, families get sick. Girls dream of their weddings from the age of 5, and by the time it's actually time for them to get married, LIFE HAPPENS, and by giving back to two people madly in love...it just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside." That's some powerful stuff!

Now on to the pictures from this morning.


I love when Max dresses himself in the morning!

We got his clothes all straightened out, and Olivia showed up. I asked them to smile and here's what they did:)

Ava likes to eat pancakes in her own way

Isn't Olivia silly?

How come it's sooooo freakin' funny when you throw things at me?


More silly faces...

If these two ever got married, this picture would be blown up HUGE and displayed on their wedding day!

If you look closely, they are deeply engaged in the "Olivia Book" as Max calls it:)

So, who's next for Pancake Playdate with the Solars?