Sunday, July 27, 2008

Introducing...Lia Michelle Solar

And my life will never be the same. It's been such a wonderful day. Baby Lia decided it was time to come out and meet the world at 11:58am. She weighed 7lbs 1oz, and was 18 3/4 inches long. Jenny pushed for maybe 1 minute total, so the lack of pain during the labor process made up for all the pain she had during the whole pregnancy process. Isn't it amazing how things work out?

Warning - The first image is graphic. I didn't get a chance to capture Max or Ava right when they popped out, so I made sure that I captured Lia's first moment in the world. It's pretty graphic, but after that all the pics are okay:)

Here's her first moment in the world...sorry if it grosses anyone out, but I love the shot.

Mommy's first moments with Lia

Even after delivering a baby Jenny still looks stunning.

She was wide awake for the first few hours...
and she already makes funny faces for me:)

One of my favorite shots

I held Lia while Jenny rested and a portrait session broke out:)



I want to blow this one up...VERY BIG!

Jenny already has her in cute clothes:)

Then it was time for Max and Ava to meet Baby Lia. Look at how much Max adores his little sister.

I had a bet with Jenny that Ava would smack Lia when they first met (I lost). Although, I prepared Lia for the worst as she tried to defend herself here.

Ava was very sweet to her little sister.

Max just absolutely smothered her with love, he's such a great big brother.


Sorry, Selena, I had to post this one, it's just too cute. Jenny and Selena are trying to make Ava laugh (it worked)

Here's a shot of EE holding her new grand-daughter for the very first time!

I can tell I'm going to have a whole lot of pictures like this:)

These next 2 shots are the reason we wanted to have another baby. Seriously, could my kids be any more wonderful to each other?


On a final note, Ava did whack Lia in the face within the first 45 minutes:)