Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Married: Candace & Brian

Ceremony: Summit Woods Baptist Church
Reception: Bliss Plaza
Flowers: Victorian Gardens
Cake: Natasha Goellner

Well, we got home from our vacation all refreshed and ready to hang out with Candace & Brian. We had beautiful weather, a beautiful couple, and a fun day all around. Here are some of our favorites from the day...


Father of the Bride getting ready for his big performance (which brought a few tears to my eyes)




Brian flashed this genuine smile all day.




It was an emotional ceremony.




I love when I get to shoot portraits at sunset...magic happens when you have 2 people madly in love and you add gorgeous backlight :)






Hello. You're a cutie.


I love funny speeches.



This image represents a Josh Solar Photo first & last. In this image you will see a past groom (James, December 2008), but you'll also see a future groom (Andrew, November 2009) Can I state again how much we love referrals?