Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Becca & Kyle: Downtown Kansas City Wedding

Wedding Planner: Molly Shalz (she did a fabulous job when some unexpected hiccups popped up)
Cake: Cakes by Combs (3 different yummy flavors...mmmmmmm...and yes, I tried them all)
DJ: Craig Loftis from Elite Sounds (kept the dance floor full ALL night)
Flowers: Bella Design Studio
Reception: 2000 Grand

Becca & Kyle. You guys rocked our world on Saturday. I am trying to come up with all kinds of neat things to say about your wedding, but everything I write just seems to come up short of how truly amazing it was. The love you 2 have is like no other. That being said...enjoy the pics :)

Finishing touches.




Apparently it's hard to get shoes on when you have a wedding dress in the way :)

Kyle had to finish up some heavy reading before the wedding :)

The first moment is always an emotional one.

When Jenny & I renew our vows in Hawaii in 2013, can we borrow your shoes?

Sisters!

You two can stop being cute anytime you want.

No, I said stop being cute.

Ok, I give up, it's impossible for you 2 to not be cute. I love your smiles!


This dude can SING IT!



Dad's eyes say it all.


Becca wanted some flare, so I used my superpowers, parted the clouds and gave her some sunshine!


Walking back down the aisle after being married has to be one of the greatest feelings in the world.

One day, I hope that Ava & Lia are looking at Max on his wedding day with the same love as Kyle's sister, Erin.

Always singing :)

Or interviewing :)

The awesome bridal party.

The awesome bride & groom.

Doesn't Becca look amazing...and extremely happy?

Something about this shot makes me :)

I'm going to set the scene here. Kyle wasn't smiling.
Me: Kyle, you look sad, didn't you just get married.
Kyle: I thought you wanted me to look somber.

som⋅ber –adjective

1.gloomily dark; shadowy; dimly lighted: a somber passageway.
2.dark and dull, as color, or as things in respect to color: a somber dress.
3.gloomy, depressing, or dismal: a somber mood.
4.extremely serious; grave: a somber expression on his face.

Me: Well, are you happy you just married the love of your life?
Kyle shows us his big 'ol grin :)




Again, Becca loves flare, so I brought some to their first dance :)



Then the PAR-TAY started




Don't let him fool ya...Kyle is an awesome karaoke singer.

Sing it...Sing it!