Monday, June 22, 2009

Ashley & Jeff: Downtown Kansas City Wedding

Wedding Planners: Kim & Leslie from You're Invited (they make our jobs REALLY easy)
Reception: The President
DJ: Marc O'Leary (always keeps the party going)
Videographer: Maura Coleman
Flowers: Branches & Twigs
Cake: Creative Cakes
Limo: Pech Limousine

Friday, June 19, 2009 brought Jenny & I to an intense wedding. There was so much emotion, joy, love, tears (I could go on and on) flowing throughout family, friends, and of course, Ashley & Jeff. From their touching first meeting where many tears were shed (by me, too, of course) to the genuine smiles that never came off their faces the rest of the day, Ashley & Jeff let everyone know how much they truly love each other. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day. Now onto the biggest wedding blog we've ever posted :)



Their first meeting was filled with love, smiles and tears :)


Dad was smiles ALL day.


We took a break from the heat and played in Zoom, the toy store on the Plaza, and I'm glad we did :)




One thing I love about Ashley & Jeff...they were not afraid to let their love shine bright.

The awesome bridal party

Isn't she beautiful?



Jeff got some last minute advice from his parents.

Mom's eyes say it all.
So do Dad's.




I love this touching moment right after the ceremony.

Bubbles!










It sure was one rocking party! Everyone danced their tails off!





Ashley & Jeff's reception marked the first time we've ever witnessed a mosh pit at the event. I wish I had a picture of Jenny's face during the chaos :)