Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Doggie Pics: Bridgette the Toy Poodle

Today I met Bridgette, a cute, sweet, scared-of-the-shutter-click toy poodle. We hung out and played for about an hour, and after a while she finally warmed up to my camera. Man, was she cute, though. This session was exciting because it was done indoors, so I had to think about where we played. It also gave me a chance to really push Jenny's new camera, and it performed wonderfully in low light.

Enjoy the pics!

This was one of the first shots I got, before she got scared of the shutter click
bridgette01

bridgette02

Look at that face!
bridgette03

This is one of my faves. Bridgette is looking at me like she's going to rip my head off if I go after her toy:)
bridgette04

I think this one is funny because her baby is almost as big as she is
bridgette05

Bridgette was very good at playing catch
bridgette06

I love catching the dog tongue shots
bridgette07

bridgette08

bridgette09

Bridgette a big Chiefs fan
bridgette10

bridgette11

Thanks for playing with me this afternoon, Bridgette!