Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Remember Zoey

We are going to be doing our first Baby/Kids Fest, the Midwest Kids Fest, here in April (come check us out, we'll be there on Sunday, April 20 only, since we have a wedding on the 19th), and needed some new sample albums yesterday. We are also re-vamping our whole album lineup for our portraits, with some awesome new albums coming in soon (pictures to follow later).

And who better to get model for us than Zoey, Max's bestest friend in the whole wide world. I knew she'd do a great job. So, check them out!

zoey01a

How awesome are those tights?
zoey02

zoey03

We had some great sun flare going on!
zoey01

I love this one
zoey04

Workin' the model face
zoey06

But she could only give me the model face for so long, and more flare
zoey07

Again, with the flare
zoey05

zoey08

This is Jenny's fav
zoey09

Another one of my favorites
zoey10

I really like this one, it's definitely different, but it's so Zoey, always happy, and never sitting still
zoey11

zoey12

Thanks Zoey and Angie for running around in a thorny, muddy field so I could get the shots I need to make an awesome album:)