Thursday, April 3, 2008

Graduating: Heather's Amber

I was shopping at Target with Jenny and the kids this morning when I got a call from my good friend Heather Cole asking if I wanted to tag along with her on a senior shoot this afternoon. Of course I said yes! It was actually the first time we had the opportunity to do a portrait session together, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I had a blast!

I did learn a few things about Heather this afternoon:
1. She can "work it out" quite well
2. She not only meows on her blog, but while she's shooting as well, quite often actually:)

So, on to the shoot. Amber was amazing! She had some awesome outfits picked out, the cool breeze didn't bother her at all, and her eyes, wait until you see her eyes:)

Okay, check out her eyes...
amberb01

amberb02

amberb03

Seriously, look at those eyes!
amberb04

amberb05

amberb06

amberb07

Are you serious??
amberb08

We found a nice cement block to climb in for some sweet shots
amberb09

amberb10

I really liked this next series. Amber was such a sweet, happy girl
amberb11

amberb12

amberb13

Yummy!
cross

Thanks for being such a great sport, Amber. I know when you get a couple of photographers together we can be a little overwhelming at times, but you did great!

And, finally, a big thanks goes out to Heather for inviting me along. It's not very often you get to shoot with such a great photographer, I feel I learned quite a bit. I had a ton of fun! I look forward to shooting again sometime soon:)

And, to end the post, I had to add this shot of Heather climbing out of the cement block. It's amazing to me how many people you can cram in certain places when a photo shoot is going on:)
amberb14