Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Shots, March 2008

Drew and I headed out for our monthly shoot on the last possible day of March. Since Jenny has been so sick it was tough to find time to do it, but we made it, and we had a blast. We headed out to Warrensburg, MO this afternoon and found some nice stuff. Check it out!

For some reason, it seems like I always run into a sweet vine-covered wall when we go out
march01

march02

march03

I really liked these steps
march04

march05

march06

By far my favorite shot of the day. And, we were definitely trespassing to get these shots:)
march07

Something about this one caught my eye
march08

march09

And finally, Drew using his sweet, new camcorder for the first time. Notice how intense he is while filming:)
march10

Next month we're heading downtown to do a sweet night shoot, so be on the lookout for that. And check back tomorrow for a doggie shoot, and Zoey. I'm out!