Saturday, April 5, 2008

Graduating: Amber D

Okay, first off, I apologize to Amber that it's now 12:20 am and I promised that I'd have the blog up by 11. Seriously, if you're still up, please don't be mad at me. These pics are so awesome that it was hard to pick out my favs:)

So, it's late, and I'm shooting a long wedding tomorrow, so, enjoy the pics!

Who wants a piece of Amber after seeing this pick? I sure don't.
amberd01a

But she can get all prettified as well
amberd02

Flare? Did you ask for some flare?
amberd03

How about some more flare (and this is one of my favs)
amberd04

Ohhh, this one is a fav as well, and it has some wicked flare:)
amberd05

Are you freakin' kidding me? Yeah, that's right, some more flare!
amberd06

amberd07

Okay, so Amber's boyfriend helped out on this shoot. I seriously need to hire him to tag along for comic relief, because he had Amber crackin' up when I needed it most:)
amberd08

I told you, he's good
amberd09

I love it!
amberd10

Have I mentioned yet that Amber is in culinary school? Oh, yeah, and she brought some sick knives:)
amberd01

Look at the size of those knives!
amberd11

Seriously, look at the size of those knives!
amberd12

I told you, he's a goof!
amberd13

Thanks, Amber, for being so patient, and once again, I'm sorry for getting this up so late.

Peace, I'm out!