Sunday, April 20, 2008

Married: Angie & Brent

Ceremony Location: Broadway Baptist Church
Reception Location: The Little Theatre at Bartle Hall
Wedding Coordinator: Molly Shalz
DJ: Two guys, a girl, and some speakers
Flowers: HyVee
Cake: Michelle Canning

Yesterday was our first wedding in over two months! Angie and Brent tied the knot on what turned out to be a beautiful day. We had some time between the ceremony and the reception, so we decided to head downtown for some fun urban shots. Here are a few teaser pics...

Can you tell who doesn't know how to follow directions?
mason01

Normally groom shots by himself get cut out of the blog because, honestly, weddings are for the bride, but I really liked this shot of Brent:)
mason02

I always love the shots of the bride and her father right before they walk down the aisle. Look at that look in their eyes and the smiles on their faces!
mason03

I love this moment Jenny captured right before he gave her away
mason04

Bridesmaids ohhhing at the bling:)
mason05

Jenny captured another angle you don't see very often, I love it!
mason06

Jenny was on top of her game yesterday. Yes, Brent, you are married, get used to that ring:)
mason07

They got married at this beautiful old church, Broadway Baptist Church, and I loved the red on this door
mason08

Ummmm...yes Mr. Bus Driver, I want you to pull over here:)
mason09

Okay, we got it right this time, and don't they all look great!
mason10

Don't know what they were looking at, but I like this shot
mason11

Check out those eyes!!!! Okay, Brent's a little blurry, but, look at those EYES!!!!
mason12

Simple
mason13

I gotta find that flare for at least one shot, don't I?
mason14

mason15

mason16

mason17

mason18

I had to beg and plead to get Grandma out of her chair and dance, and when she finally did, she didn't let me down:) Thanks, Grandma!
mason19

And, finally, thanks to this sign, we were safe all night!
mason20

Enjoy the Bahamas Angie & Brent!