Monday, April 28, 2008

Engaged: Beth & Ben

These pictures have been a long, long time in the making. I think we've had to re-schedule Ben & Beth's e-pics at least 3 times now, and they don't live in Kansas City, so we decided to meet in the middle, in Topeka! We met in Gage Park, and shooting in new locations is always fun for me, especially when I haven't had a chance to scout it out at all. It really gets the juices going up in my noggin:)

Anyway, I think we all had some fun playing around for a while. E-sessions like these are a lot of fun for me because you can really tell how much they love each other. Beth just loved kissing Ben, and it made my job really, really easy:)

Beth loved the tulips, so we had some fun with them
erickson01

erickson02

erickson03

Ohhh, I love this one
erickson04

Found some flare:)
erickson05

My favorite of the day
erickson06

Yeah, I climbed a tree for this one
erickson07

I told you she loved kissing him
erickson08

erickson09

See you guys in July!