Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cute Kid: Evan

It still boggles my mind at how fast kids change. It seems like yesterday I took pictures of Evan, and he's already turning 1!

What boggles my mind even more is how much cuter they get as they get older. Check out Evan's cheeks, you just want to grab 'em. And, we still didn't get a lot of smiles, but I think we got enough, and as you'll see. He's cute even when he's crying:)

Enjoy!

How can you not want to grab those cheeks!
evanapril01

evanapril02

There's a smile!
evanapril03

He had some awesome shoes as well
evanapril04

I told you he was cute when he's crying:) On a side note, Ava makes a face similar to this that I have yet to capture on camera, cherish this one Nicole:)
evanapril05

But he calmed down and did great
evanapril06

evanapril07

Who doesn't love a little Peek-a-Boo?
evanapril08

evanapril09

I know Evan was trying to save all of his wonderful smiles for our next session, but he just couldn't help but laugh at his parents and Jenny for a few of the pics:) Evan, you did great!