Sunday, April 6, 2008

Engaged: Deanna & James

I love shooting in new places. It gets my creativity going, and every shot seems fresh. This evening was like that. For whatever reason, I have never shot in Westport. Well, tonight, Deanna & James gave me that opportunity. You can tell how much they love being around each other. In fact, I didn't really feel like I had to work very hard tonight, because they were cracking each other up the whole time, which makes my job easy:) I can't wait for their wedding this June!

Enjoy!

James proposed at the big fountain on the Plaza, so we started here, then hit up Westport.
donn01

donn02

I love this shot, and I think James will, too. If you look closely, it's got all his favorite artists in the background (Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood, Mario, I think I even see Kiss in there:)
donn03

donn04

I love this shot. Deanna's all like, I love you soooooooo much, and James' all like, whateva!
donn05

One of my favs
donn06

donn07

Ohhh, I love the warm sun in the spring/summer, and how hot are they right here?
donn08

donn09

donn10