Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random Shots, May 2008

This month Drew and I headed to Parkville for our monthly photo walk. They had a few signs up stating that Parkville is "America's coolest small town." I don't know if I'd go that far, but it was pretty sweet. They have signs also that let you know what is and isn't an alley, just in case you get confused. We drove around for a while after Parkville and ended up in Farley, KS (wherever that is). All I gotta say is "Thank God for the GPS!" so we could find our way home. There was also a scary moment when we turned down this dirt road looking for a wide open field and a truck came out of nowhere and followed us for a mile or two. Luckily, they turned off into the field and we made it out safely:)

Post Processing note: I've been playing around with Lightroom lately doing some experimentation, so all of these pictures were processed in Lightroom and never taken into Photoshop at all. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!


This was a wicked plant.

I love the flare on this!





We heard they had an awesome mini-golf course in Parkville, but it was closed:(























And, finally another shot of Drew clowning around again.


As for next month, we can't decide if we want to go to St. Joe or to Louisburg, KS. Anyone have any preferences on either?