Sunday, May 4, 2008

Eli is One!

My third session of the evening was with our good friends, The Millards. Eli just recently turned 1, so we had to go out and get some new pics. I always love getting to do a session with the Millards, because their kids are so darn cute. Josh & Eli have the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen, and they are always full of smiles:)

Here's the birthday boy. I want to point out that I did no re-touching to any eyes in any pics on this post. I'm not opposed to putting a little "pop" in some eyes every now and then, but Eli & Josh don't need it. All natural, baby!
eliisone01

Here's Josh, and he was fascinated with the camera, so we got lots of great pics of him:)
eliisone02

Aren't they a lovely family?
eliisone03

I love when little ones are learning how to walk. They get so proud of themselves and smile away once they get going:)
eliisone04

A couple vintage shots...here's Eli
eliisone05

and Josh running away from me
eliisone06

eliisone07

No, I will not give you a kiss:)
eliisone08

Love it!
eliisone09

Showing off their trucks
eliisone10

Once again, no re-touching done at all to the eyes
eliisone11

So sweet
eliisone12

A little bribery never hurt anyone...
eliisone13

and it makes for a good picture:)
eliisone14

Thanks, guys, we'll see you in a few weeks for a playdate with Max & Ava! Jenny and I are now done for the evening so we can catch up on Lost:)