Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Music: Jeff Wood

Earlier this month, I had the pleasure of taking the Wood family pictures, well tonight I got to go shoot some new promo pics for Jeff for his new website he's working on. You have heard Jeff's music if you've ever checked out our wedding website. He even surprised us with a new version of Memories (one of the songs on our site) complete with bass and strings. It sounds amazing! I'm working on putting it up, but am having trouble with our hosting company (Boo), but we'll get it figured out soon so I can share it with you all!

Until then, check out these pics and enjoy his music. I highly recommend catching him live and asking him to play one of his comedy songs, you won't be disappointed:)

I normally don't post my favorite pic first, but I love this one so much!









Another one of my favorites



I'd like to say I did this on purpose, but I'd be lying. I love when accidents turn out this cool.



My second favorite image

I really loved this wall

Watch out for a man who can play guitar behind his head:)