Sunday, May 4, 2008

Engaged: Jenna & James

As a wedding/portrait photographer, nothing gets me going like two people madly in love with each other. Jenna & James happened to be the "madly in love" people this evening. Jenny and I had so much fun hanging out with them this evening.

Everything was perfect. We had great light, great location, and a great couple. Before the shoot, James confessed that he's never had his picture taken like this before, and after it's all said and done, I still don't believe him. They both did awesome, and now, enjoy some pics!

Aren't they sooooo cute?
jenna01

Jenny's been getting some awesome stuff lately
jenna02

jenna03

I told you we had some awesome light!
jenna04

One of my favs
jenna05

I told you Jenny was on it tonight!
jenna06

jenna07

jenna08

I love it when I can say, Jenny, make 'em laugh, and they laugh without her doing anything. You guys were too easy!
jenna09

Look how happy they are together:)
jenna10

I normally don't shoot a lot in direct sunlight, but I'm trying new things this year, and this shot looks awesome
jenna11

jenna12

I have absolutely no idea what Jenna was whispering to James, but I bet it was good!
jenna13

My favorite from the evening. I have had a shot like this in my head for quite some time, but have never found the right combo of lighting/location. On the way out, we had to pull over, and I'm glad we did.
jenna14

Keep on smiling Jenna & James, keep that love alive. You guys rock!