Monday, May 12, 2008

My Belated Mother's Day Post

Yeah, yeah, Mother's Day was yesterday, and I meant to get this up yesterday, but time got away from me, so I'm a day late.

First up, my favorite wife in the whole world, Jenny:) I love you so much babe, and it brings a smile to my face every time I see you tickling Ava, or coloring with Max. I know how much they love you and I just wanted you to know that I think you're a great mom and I'm glad that we get to spend the rest of our lives together!

Here's a shot of Jenny and the kiddos at the zoo this morning
mothersday06

and a shot I took of her last week that didn't make it to the blog before. On a side note, I realized after I posted my shots of her last week that I should have saved that post for Mother's Day, but I'm an idiot:)
mothersday05

Next up is my mom. She's the only one I've got, and I love her so much. She will do anything she possibly can to help out anyone who needs anything. It doesn't matter if it's a random stranger. She's the babysitter of choice for Max & Ava. Plus, she put up with all of my shit for 27 years now and she still loves me:)
mothersday02

Finally, my grandma, who I don't see as much as I'd like because she lives out in California, but she's very near and dear to me. We talk at least once a week, and no matter what life throws my way she's always finding the sunshine through the clouds. I don't think I've ever heard her say anything hurtful about anyone ever. If you need any more evidence that she's absolutely amazing, she's the first one Max mentions in his prayers every night. I love you so much, Grandma:)
mothersday01