Sunday, May 11, 2008

Married: Kim & Clint

I woke up yesterday excited to shoot Kim & Clint's wedding, and was kind of bummed at first when I looked out my window. It was dark and looking like storms all day. We did get to take Max to tiny tot soccer in the morning, and it didn't rain, so I decided that the rain was going to hold off for Kim & Clint as well. And, sure enough, it did:)

Back to the wedding. I knew we were going to have fun at their wedding because I had so much fun with them for their e-pics last fall. And we did have a lot of fun:)

The Details
Make-up: CaraSue Hall Makeup Artistry
Ceremony & Reception: Holiday Inn off of 151st St, Olathe
Ceremony Musician: Tyler Farr (he was also the best man)
Cake & Flowers: Hy-Vee


Now, enjoy the pics!

I love this shot Jenny got of Kim getting her make-up done
morton01

I know these shoes hurt Kim's feet, but they were cute
morton02

Clint sporting some nice attire before the wedding (by the way, I'm waiting for an engagement session where someone wears a similar shirt at least for some of the shots:)
morton03

The first meeting
morton04

The groom
morton05

The bride
morton06

I'm really not this funny, I don't know what they were even laughing at:)
morton07

Another one of the guys. I'm trying some new stuff this year (thanks, Jenny for holding the video lights)
morton08

One of the girls
morton09

I love this shot of Kim & Clint
morton10

morton11

morton12

morton13

Kim's dad flew home from Iraq for Kim's wedding, and here they are just before the ceremony
morton14

I love how Clint is looking at Kim in this shot. That's the reason I love shooting weddings so much:)
morton15

Once again, I had tears in my eyes during the father/daughter dance. I should be used to this by now, but I tear up almost every time
morton16

Finally, a shot of the groom and one of his friends (who also flew home from Iraq for the wedding). I promised him I'd post this touching shot on the blog:)
morton17

Kim & Clint, thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding. Both Jenny and I had a blast, and I told you the rain would hold off so we could get some awesome portraits:)