Friday, May 2, 2008

Random Shots, April 2008

Drew and I once again made it out on the last day of the month to get our random shots done. This time we went down to check out the new Power & Light District and then up by Liberty Memorial to get a few night skyline shots. I was feeling a bit vintage this evening, so I played around with some vintagy (is that even a word) looks for these. And, that's why I go out and take random pictures every month, so I can do whatever I want to them:)

Enjoy!

april01

april02

april03

april04

april05

april06

april07

I took this shot because I thought it was funny that they feel the need to give us instructions on how to cross the street now, or is this to help out all the drunks that stumble around the Power & Light District late at night? If anyone can clear this up for me it would be greatly appreciated:)
april08

And a couple of sweet shots of Drew
april09

april10