Monday, May 26, 2008

Married: Catharine & Richie

All I'm gonna say is Catharine & Richie decided to serve breakfast for dinner. And, anyone who serves breakfast for dinner is A-OK in my books:) Oh, and we had a kick ass time hanging with them, their family and all of their friends last night at Loose Mansion.

I had a very hard time narrowing down pics for the blog, there were so many that I wanted to share, so be on the lookout for a slideshow next week! Until then, take a look at some of our favorites from Catharine & Richie's wedding:)

First up, Jenny captured this wonderful shot of Catharine sliding into her dress. I love it, she hates it, I'll let you all decide:)



The first meeting






Jenny's fav:)






A prayer before the ceremony. (And another Jenny shot, she rocked it yesterday:)


The first kiss!


Could they be any cuter?

OK, they can be:)




Richie had some killer modelin' chops


First dance sweetness!




This is one of my favorite reception shots EVER!




An air guitar duel:)


Finally, what would a wedding be with bacon if I didn't put the rings in it:)