Sunday, October 19, 2008

Xander, Ava & Eden

Today, we saw a lot of the Solars in Xander (4), Ava (2) and Eden (10 months). We had an ABSOLUTE BLAST playing with these cuties. It may be because they reminded us of our own wild kids so much. Or maybe it was because it took a lot of energy chasing them all over the place. Maybe it was because I, once again, had leaves thrown in my face (okay, so maybe I encouraged it :). All I know is that families like this one are the reason we love what we do so much...and they even wanted to play hide and seek with Jenny after we were done, how cute is that :)



Eden just loved Jenny (and who doesn't, really)

Usually, the bribery comes after the session, but Ava needed some sugar beforehand (I can't argue with that)


Ava loves Jenny, too!



Xander has such an awesome little grin

And, then, Batman showed up :)

I love this shot

In case you hadn't noticed yet, all 3 kiddos have the brightest blue eyes

If ever there was a time to wonder what was going through a child's mind, this might be it :)


Yes, yes, you can laugh, you just threw leaves on me :)

Whatever big brother does, little sis does too (oh, how I know how that works)


While Jenny played hide and seek I captured some shots of mom and dad. This is one of my favorties.

Something about this shot just grabs me, and I don't know what it is. This might be one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken. I just absolutely love it!