Sunday, October 5, 2008

Morgan and Natalie

Our second session today was with Morgan and Natalie out at Johnson Farms pumpkin patch. We didn't get too many smiles out of Natalie, but we still had a great time! I think Natalie has yet to understand just how funny I really am :)

Morgan still likes us (at least for a little bit :)

Natalie's thoughts: "I ain't about to let my foot get dirty!"

Natalie's thoughts: "You betta back up, this is MY pumpkin!"



No, no, we said tickle, not strangle!

I love this family photo. Especially Morgan pouting with her tongue out :)

Is this considered a smile or a half-smile?

Natalie fell over in her lion suit, so I took the opportunity to capture some shots. Here, I think she's thinking, "Are you gonna help me up, or just point that stupid camera in my face?"


Doesn't Morgan make an adorable Ariel?

She started hamming it up for us once she got that costume on :)

Morgan: "This is my pumpkin." (spoken in a very soft tone)