Friday, October 17, 2008

Engaged: Becca & Kyle

Let me just start off by saying how excited I've been to shoot Becca & Kyle's e-pics. Don't get me wrong, I love all of our clients, but when Jenny announced that we were going to start booking Fall Sessions on August 15th, Becca actually called us because she was so excited to get her pics done! How cool is that?

Well, they didn't disappoint. We had so much fun walking around Lawrence, hitting up spots that held many precious memories for the 2 of them. We also did our part for the environment and carpooled out there, which was equally fun, because it gave us all a chance to get to know each other better :)

Before we get to the pics, I'd like to give a HUGE shout out to CaraSue Hall for doing an awesome job on Becca's hair & make-up. And, I'd also like to apologize to Becca for mentioning they would be done around 11 or 11:30, then posting the blog at 12:30. I hope you aren't sitting there hitting the refresh button:)

Regardless of time, now that Jenny and I narrowed down our 37 favorites to a more manageable 13, here are our favs...

Wait, I think this post needs a disclaimer :)

Disclaimer: If you don't want to see pictures of 2 people madly in love having lots of fun, please close your browsers now and turn your Cure records back on :)

Meet Jack!! He's SUPER AWESOME-O!!
I don't think I have even 1 picture where they aren't smiling, and that's just the way I like it :)
Harsh light...I'm not afraid of you anymore!

Who doesn't love to be picked up? Oh, Becca doesn't :)


My absolute favorite from our session!


Oops, this one is my favorite :)


Something about 2 people snuggling in the grass makes me smile :)

Here's where it all started, or at least where Kyle proposed...

This picture

+ this picture

=