Monday, October 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

These tagging games have been going around for quite some time, and I was finally tagged! I was tagged by Katie Olson over at Wedding Fanatic (thanks Katie :)

So, here goes...

4 things I did today
1. worked out
2. watched Yo Gabba Gabba with Ava while Max was at pre-school
3. finished editing a portrait session
4. jumped in the rain with Max

4 things on my to do list
1. make a big announcement soon :)
2. have Nate from the Image is Found take our family pictures (next fall)
3. attend a Jesh de Rox Experiential Workshop someday
4. spend as much time with my family and friends as possible

4 of my guiltiest pleasures
1. Edy's Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie Slow Churned Ice Cream
2. Sheridan's Strawberry Shortcake
3. Cold Stone Creamery Chocolate Cake batter with Brownie Ice Cream
4. any and all other flavors of ice cream

4 random facts about me
1. I was born in Southern California and still claim to be from there, even though I've lived in Kansas City since I was 10
2. Don't ever play me at Mario Kart for any system, I will destroy you! Except for Mario Kart 64, that one cheats :)
3. I have many instruments, none of which I can play very well: 2 acoustic guitars, 1 acoustic weissenborn slide guitar, 1 banjo, 1 ukelele, 1 didgeridoo (which I still can't figure out what to do with but looks really cool, it's 4 ft. long!)
4. If I wasn't a photographer, I would be a kindergarten teacher.

4 people I'm tagging
1. Kelley Walker-Chance - I know she doesn't have anything else to be doing right now :)
2. Ashley Parsons - I love the Parsons!
3. Jeremy Parsons - Like I said, I love the Parsons, so I want to hear from both of them :)
4. David Baxter - I met Mr. Baxter at the Anti-Workshop in Vegas and think he's one kick-ass dude! Plus, he's left the most comments for me on our blog (and we bloggers all love comments!)
5. Kristy Behrs - I added a 5th just for fun, and Kristy takes some of the most beautiful pictures. Plus she has a great taste in music!

And, here's some random pics taken around the Solar household recently...