Friday, October 17, 2008

Engaged: Dana & Matt

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm really happy with the direction that our engagement sessions have headed this year. I love the fact that we get to capture images for our couples that truly reflect their personalities and what they love to do together. It's best for everyone involved as well, because it's easier for everyone to just relax and HAVE FUN :)

Dana & Matt are no different. They love their dog, April (and we all know how much I love doggies), sharing a good bottle of wine (this is becoming a trend in my e-pics), and just hanging out together in their brand new house. Thanks for sharing all your smiles with me this evening, and here's a few of my favorites...

And, I would like to point out that this blog is done before 10:30. WOO-HOO! I can call it an early night for once :)

All it took was a few treats and April became my best friend (I got some of my typical up close doggie pics, but I felt like sharing something different for a change :)

Their house was soooo cute. I love the brick, the doorway, and the old steps. Their house definitely has some character.

We didn't have the typical fall colors, but I think the colors are just as beautiful with all the green.


For the second night in a row, we had some amazing light (although it faded VERY fast)

Big smiles :)

More big smiles :)

Even more big smiles...this is a very nice trend with Dana & Matt

I never get tired of pictures like these next two. I just love their faces, their expressions, I could go on and on, but just know these next two make me :)


Eskimo kisses!

My favorite!