Sunday, October 12, 2008

Audrey & Lily

I can't believe that Audrey is already 3, and we've been taking her pictures since she was a whopping 3 months old! They grow up so fast. Lily is 9 months old now and it seems like yesterday that I was shooting her newborn pictures. I'm just glad that Jenny and I get to build these relationships with all these amazing kiddos and see how they change as they get older. Enjoy the teasers!

Audrey only smiles like this for Jenny :)


I love that little grin (even though we didn't catch many of 'em)



Audrey REALLY loves her little sis!

Pouty face!

I told you Audrey REALLY loves her little sister :)

And, after she got done throwing hay on Lily, she decided to throw hay at herself :)


Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks?

This picture makes me smile :)