Friday, June 27, 2008

Wayside Waifs

Here's some of my favorite shots from Wayside this morning. Seriously, if you see any cutie you want to take home, head on up there and ask to meet them!


Here's the cutie that gave me a nice greeting

Meet Memphis, he's the dog jumping at me from this post! He will do anything for a cookie!

This is Rascal, and he rocks!

Uma was pretty darn cute, too!

This is Iron Man, and he likes scratching his belly:)

Here's Kitty, who's really not a kitty:)

And, I can't remember the rest of the dogs' names. I tried really hard, but there was way too many of them. So, if you want one of these guys, tell them you saw them on my blog:)

SOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!

This guy didn't know what to think of me, but I love this shot. Look at those ears!

This dog was super happy!

Look into my eyes. You know you want to take me home:)