Friday, June 27, 2008

Guys can be romantic after all...

This evening was a first for me, and I have to admit, I was a little bit nervous. Why was I nervous? Well, I got a call from Steele Chamberlain (the best mechanic EVER) wanting me to capture a special outing he had planned for his wife for their anniversary. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story...


The evening started off with a limo...

Here's Steele's good buddy, Al, playing limo driver for the night.

Yes, babe, I love you and we're cruising in a limo:)

Yep, I stuck my camera out the window for this sweet shot (sorry, Jenny)

It's not a limo ride without some champagne!

Cheers!

Bump!

We arrived at the best Italian restaurant in Kansas City, Garozzo's!

Out of nowhere, Steele surprised Judy with his own version of Love Me Tender played over the soundsystem at the restaurant (but Judy didn't know it was Steele singing yet)

Ok, she figured it out:)

I love these next few, such wonderful emotion from two people madly in love with each other



Seriously, look at the smiles they have for each other!

Again with the smiles!

Judy made sure I got a shot of her "Sex and the City" shoes so she could show them to all of her friends. Here you go, Judy!

Steele and Judy, thanks so much for letting me be your paparazzi for the evening! It was fun and challenging knowing that I wanted to stay out of the way as much as possible and just document the events as they happened. And, Steele, I'll be looking for your debut cd in the next few months, because you can sing!