Friday, June 13, 2008

Wayside Waifs

I've been searching for a few months for a charity where I can donate my time doing what I love, and I finally found it. For all you animal lovers out there, I'm sure you've heard of Wayside Waifs, and if you haven't go check them out! Their website has way more info than I could ever share with you all, so seriously, if you are looking for a new addition to the family, or if you would like to volunteer, check it out!

I took a few dog classes, and today was my first actual day taking pictures of all the cute doggies, kitties, and even a rabbit that are all currently looking for a loving family to take them home and snuggle them:)

I plan on working with them every other Friday, and each time I do, I'm going to share a select few pics from my time at Wayside to show you all wonderful people that there are tons and tons of cute animals looking for you!

How can you not love a face like this?

I seriously wanted to take every dog and cat I took pics of home with me:)

I loved this little guy!

I'm a cutie and I know it:)

This was my first time taking pictures of kitties, but I enjoyed them just as much, so bring on the cats!

If I was going to adopt a cat, this one would be it for sure...

on second thought, maybe this one. It's such a tough choice:)

If you're interested in any of these cuties, head on up to Wayside Waifs as fast as possible. There's a chance that they might already be gone. Actually, head up there anyway, this is just the tip of the iceberg for all the cuteness they have up there:)

And, check back on Sunday for Jean & Jeremiah's wedding teaser pics (yep, I'll be blogging on Father's Day:)