Wednesday, June 4, 2008

St. Louis, Day 2

So day 2 of our St. Louis trip was spent at the St. Louis Zoo and then we headed out to Eckert's Farm in the evening. I'm going to be short on the words because there are way too many pics! Enjoy!

You can check out Day 1 also!


I love Penguins, or is this a Puffin? I can't remember:)

I have no clue what Max was doing here:)


Who doesn't love Peanut Butter?

Then we were off to Eckert's Farm for some strawberry pickin!









Some yummy apple butter pancakes from Eckert's Country Restaurant.

After dinner, we explored the area a little bit and a portrait shoot broke out:)


I'm still trying to get Jenny to let me update our walls with the next three shots. I need some help:)



This plum looks yummy...

Yummmmmmmm...

wait a minute, I don't think it tastes very good after all:)

Who doesn't love rolling down a hill?

or running away from daddy when it's time to leave?

You can't catch me!

Man, I love that mischevious grin:)

This might be my favorite shot of the 2 of them together EVER!

And, finally, who doesn't love getting sprayed with the water fountain?