Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Collin

Jenny and I love to see our past wedding couples have kids. It's so amazing that we get to be a part of people's lives and capture some awesome memories for them, as well as oogle over the cuteness of another baby:) We got to take Katie & Joe's wedding pics last year, and were excited when we heard she was expecting. Well, yesterday we finally made it out to do a session with little Collin, and boy was he ever in a great mood! I'll let you all see for yourself...

Soooo Cute


Another favorite

Such a wonderful looking family!

Collin sure loves his mommy...

and his daddy, too!


My favorite shot


I love these last 3 also (processing note - I was playing with some vintagey tones for these, let me know what you think)




I also have to throw in that I love that he looks just like Joe. It's always nice when the mommy carries the baby for 9 months, does all the hard work during delivery and the baby comes out looking like daddy:)