Monday, June 30, 2008

Engaged: Emily & Scot

I love doing engagement sessions in places where they mean something to the couple. Emily says all of their favorite memories happened in Lawrence, so, of course, we had to do the session in Lawrence. Emily & Scot have been together since they met in high school, and it shows! They are the sweetest couple, and never stopped smiling the whole session. I can't wait for their August 2nd wedding, because not only is Heather shooting with me, but we're gonna have a ton of fun!

They are so sweet together!Look at the love in Emily's eyes!



One of my favorites

If you ever meet Scot, ask how you get free bagels from Einstein Bros:)


How about some Magnum?

Which leads to expressions like this:)

Can you say favorite?

We even found time to play in the park


Then they shared some pizza from their favorite pizza parlor, Papa Keno's Pizzeria, which they claimed is the best pizza ever.

Sorry, Emily, I had to post this, because I love it so much:)

Finally, we ended the session on Scot's porch, how sweet:)

See you guys in about a month. I hope you're as excited as I am!