Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Engaged: Cecilia & Sam

Sometimes couples just get "it". They love each other so much and aren't scared to just let go and be themselves for me. Cecilia & Sam are one of those couples. You might remember them from these images this past winter. Well, it turns out that they were newly engaged & looking for a photographer. I'm so happy that Cecilia answered my call for snow pictures and that we now get to shoot their wedding. Seriously, I got chills editing these images. They are just so happy to have found each other, and it shows. Here are a few of my favorites...

Look how adorable these 2 are together (in case you forgot)

Jenny's take.

Sam's face says it all. I can see how much he loves Cecilia :)

I think the feeling is mutual, Cecilia loves him just as much back :)



I love snapping when I'm setting something up. You never know when you're going to catch a genuine expression :)



I think Cecilia & Sam belong on the cover of a magazine.


I love when my couples just do cute things by themselves :)

Another one. I never could have told them to hold hands like this.


These next 2 are my favorites, and I couldn't choose, so you get them both :)