Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just for Fun: Cecilia & Sam

This morning I woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow and a mind full of inspiration. I desperately needed to shoot a couple in the fresh snow, and Cecilia and Sam came to my rescue. They were exactly what I was looking for. A fun couple, madly in love, and willing to brave the freezing winds to have a little fun with me :)

Thanks, Cecilia and Sam, for being so amazing! I'm so glad that I got to meet you two this afternoon.

Ok, so we met at our studio to hang around City Market shooting for a while, and the snow had been coming down like crazy all freakin' day, and it was still going as we crossed the street to our first location, we get there, I get them in place, and it basically stops...so, yeah, not as many snowflakes in the shots as I wanted :(

But, we have TONS of smiling faces...which totally makes up for the lack of snowflakes :)

Snuggle tight, it's cold out here :)
This series just melts my heart. Love was definitely in the air today!



Yep, it's 20 degrees outside and windy. You two ROCK!

More snuggling :)




I know it's cliche, but you kind of have to do snow angels, right?