Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My morning with Ava...

What? 2 Ava posts in a row!?! Yep, Max was at pre-school, Jenny and Lia stayed home to nap, so I took Ava out for a few hours. If it bothers you that much, just head on over to our family blog for some recent images of the others :)

I asked her if she could go anywhere in the world where would she go, and she told me, "the post office!" (cue huge grin and cheesy smile). Now, I didn't take her to the post office, but here is what went down...you know I brought my camera along :)

Loaded up and ready to go!

We started off with some Cinnamon Melts from McDonald's (you'll notice that I encourage healthy eating)



Then came Barnes & Noble to get our read on! Notice the title to the book sitting next to her (Little Miss Chatterbox), because it fits her to a T.


We ended up with a Daddy and Me book and a Tinkerbell book. Note to self: Only let Ava pick out the books to buy if you have a couple of hours to kill, she's very indecisive :)

Then we headed to Independence Center for a carousel ride and to find Libby Liu's (which closed, or moved, we couldn't find it) so Ava could get some new bo-bo's (her hairpieces).

But all was right in the world when I bought her an M&M cookie that was bigger than her face :)


"You can have a piece daddy." Note: She's so sweet, I didn't ask, she just offered.

I love you and your cute, cheesy grin. Please stay young forever. Please. I don't want you to grow up.