Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Man of Steel

Boys. I'm so glad that I have at least one of them. If Max wasn't around, there would be no Cars, no trucks, no Star Wars, no Transformers. I'd be stuck with tea parties (eventually) and Barbies and Ava's "guys" (Littlest Pet Shop). Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just love my wild little man so much, and when I say wild, I mean WILD. He's one big ball of energy, which brings me to today's post (finally, right).

Jenny & I picked out some Batman jammies for him to wear a few days ago, but when we got them home, it turns out that the pants were the wrong size (not good when you have tiny kiddos) but alas, it all worked out ok when Max got to pick out some Superman jammies. Let's just say he hasn't taken them off in 2 days :)


This will be a big print in Max's room.

Fly free, buddy!

How come it's so easy for kids to experience pure joy? Look at that face. Thanks, Max, for always reminding me to throw myself wholeheartedly into everything I do. I love you, buddy.

Ava wanted in on the action so she put on her princess outfit, and I have no clue what Superman is doing with a sword.