Sunday, May 3, 2009

Married: Sarah & Chad

Wedding Coordinators: Aislinn & Laura at Ella Mae Events (they did an amazing job)
Ceremony: Our Lady of Sorrows
Reception: The Sawyer Room (we love the Sawyer Room)
Flowers: Jennifer Techau Designs
Band: Kokomo (kept the party rocking)
Wedding Cake: Iced Art (tasted fabulous)

100% chance of rain...well, that's what the forecast called for on Friday when we checked. I have to say, I was a little worried because we had lots of time for some fun portraits between the wedding and reception, and 100% chance of rain was trying to, well...rain on our parade (I'm feeling terribly cheesy tonight for some reason). Saturday came, with no rain I might add, and everything went smoothly.

Side Note: Wouldn't it be great to be a weather forecaster. What other job can you just guess, completely wrong all the time, and still keep your job? 100% is a pretty solid guarantee, right?

Anyway, thanks, Sarah and Chad for having us spend the day with you and all your wonderful family/friends...we had a blast! Here are a few of my favorites from the day...



I could have posted a whole blog with all the cute kids at the wedding, but I didn't :)


Emotional moments before the ceremony are my favorite.




I told you, the kids were cute :)


1...2...3...work it girls!

Note: Parking garages rock for pictures, the light is always fun to play with.

So cute.


Berbiglia's again. 2 weeks in a row :)

Lady and the Tramp Style. I know it's kind of cheesy, but it's cute, and I don't care if you agree or not.




Dandelion fun!

Can you say favorite? I can, this is my favorite portrait from the day.


Dang splinters.






This dude was a dancin' machine!