Monday, May 18, 2009

Ella & Tyler

What can I say about Ella, Tyler & their parents except that they are soooo much fun? I loved every second that I spent with this amazingly adorable family. This session was especially fun for me because I got to capture them just having fun as a family, somewhere comfortable, someplace where they could just be themselves and smile/laugh with each other. We ended up a block from their house at a little corner park and just played!

I am dying to know what was going through Ella's head here.

Those eyes!


Who doesn't love bubbles?



Way to help little brother down the slide :)


Hello.


Who doesn't love to swing?



I love the pure joy on Ella's face in this image.

Favorite shot of Tyler.

My favorite of Ella.


Told you they were an adorable family.

Wait. This is my favorite shot of Ella.

Hello, Tyler, nice to meet you.