Thursday, April 23, 2009

Married: Lauren & Jesse

What? 2 weddings blogged in 2 days? How can that be? Well, this wedding happened a few weeks ago. You might remember them from their Photobooth? It was a wild and crazy day right from the get go when I picked the amazing Heather Cole up at her house. After all, it was her wedding, I was just along for the ride :)

Enjoy a few of my favorite images from their awfully cold, but still beautiful day!

Well, hello there mountain man, I will marry you today :)



I think someone is just a wee bit excited!

The snow was breathtaking.



All the facial hair was shaved off before the ceremony, and darn near everyone had some :)


I thought you wanted to see some more facial hair :)




Yep, definitely excited!

Again, father/daughter moments before the ceremony always get me teared up.

Seeing Jesse for the first time.

By this point I was balling like a baby. Their ceremony was so emotionally touching.


Then it was time to play in the snow.

Heather shot wide, so I shot tight. I love these next 2.


Yeah, no coats, that's how we roll. Cold, but still rolling :)