Monday, March 30, 2009

Lauren & Jesse: The Photobooth

Last night, I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot with my amazingly talented, most awesomest friend, Heather Cole. Thanks for having me Heather, it's always a pleasure! We had an awesome couple, an awesome snow storm, an awesome old bath tub, 2 awesome families coming together as one, basically, an all around awesome night.

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait to see some images from the wedding, because we decided to surprise Lauren & Jesse by setting up a photo booth at the reception. Heather and I had a blast with everyone who decided to step foot in front of our cameras :)

I hope you enjoy all the fun images you're about to see...because they definitely brought the awesome to us!

Also, if this is something you'd be interested in having Jenny and I set up at your wedding, just send an e-mail to josh@joshsolarphoto.com and we'll get you the details!

The happy couple

Prom?

Ummmmmm...

Bring IT!

He's a happy man :)

Guns

I don't know what is going on here

Yep

Uh-huh

Work IT

Yes!

Grandma got down (I think Heather took this one, it was all happening so fast)

Three-way?

Pimp Cup

Awesome shoes?

Work out?

Shockingly sexy?

Father-Son

Father-Heather-Son
Lovely couple

Extremely happy

Bouquet toss

Snifffffffffff

Too young to drink?

Short?

Excited!

Moustache? (Heather's idea)

Dirty dancing?

Shots!

Pinched?

Excuse ME!

Bush

Can't hold love back

Is Heather in Heaven? (I think so? Maybe? Maybe not?)

ps. sorry for my lame comments tonight, it's 1:15 and I'm dead tired :)