Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Engaged: Erica & Curtis

I don't even know where to begin with Erica & Curtis. From the moment we met them and they told us the story of how they met, we knew that we were the perfect fit for them. I just have to share :)

It was a Tuesday at a Laundromat up north. Erica & Curtis found themselves at the same laundromat, both reading books. Curtis decided to ask Erica what she was reading and they fell in love. Their first anniversary was spent at the laundromat, and Curtis even proposed at the laundromat, so of course, we had to shoot their e-pics at the laundromat :)

Before we get to those, we headed to English Landing Park in Parkville for a few outdoor shots with their dog, Boscoe (who really loved me, but not my camera so much)...then off to the laundromat we went. I had a blast with Erica & Curtis. They totally opened up and shared with me this amazing love they have for each other, not to mention all the laughing I witnessed...and climbing in trees...and hanging from random walls...and sitting on random meters...I could go on...and now for some of my favorites from the session :)