Sunday, November 16, 2008

Paige D.: 6 months

This morning we headed out to downtown Lawrence for Paige's 6 month pictures. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Paige always makes us work really hard, but when you see that face light up, it's totally worth it! Plus, it keeps Josh on his toes :) By the way, check out all of Paige's super-cute headbands, hats, shoes, and outfits... what more could a girl want?


Anyway, here are some of our favorites from our session this morning...


Love it!



I love Paige's look on the next 2 :)



This might end up in our studio on canvas...my favorite from the session!


We didn't see that smile very often (hey, it's tough to model in chilly weather), but when we did, it was a BIG 'ol grin!

I'm always thankful when daddy's show up ready to have fun with their kiddos for pics...anyway, this shot makes me smile :)

As do these next 2 :)