Monday, November 10, 2008

Graduating: Amanda

Fall is almost gone, and that means it's getting too cold to be outside for some shoots (unless someone wants to do some fun stuff in the snow when it comes), but Amanda braved the cold to have her senior pics taken yesterday. She wanted some fall colors and a tennis court, so we headed to Antioch Park hoping that we would find a few trees showing the pretty colors, and even though it was chilly, we found a few trees that hadn't turned just for her :)



Her family came along to help get her to smile, and they did a good job :)



One of my favorites!

The next 2 are my favorites. I love when I get to incorporate personal items into my shoots :)


Check out those eyes!

This is why I love shooting right before sunset, you just can't beat that golden light!